7 months!



So its been 7 months since I had my son Maverick. I've kept another human being alive for over 210 days...I've changed enough diapers to capacitate a landfill, made enough bottles to feed the entire East Coast's population of babies & spit up on enough times to brag about. Its hard to believe that just 7 months ago, I entered this game as a novice & now I feel like a professional. Having a baby is a lot like starting a job for the first time, you learn your clients wants & needs...after a while you know all their tendencies, their favorites, what they like, what they don't like & everything becomes a lot easier. I know that every morning after Mav plays for about an hour that he wants a nap & that every 2nd feeding, he wants cereal & fruit. I know he prefers the MAM pacifiers over all the others & I know that he'll pay a little more attention or show a little more liking thats the color green. As for milestones, hes hit most of them, all of them some people would say but he still doesn't like standing. My MIL&FIL bought him a walker yesterday & he was a CHAMP in it, going everywhere, he was really excited so I think its just gonna be a matter of time for him. Hes sitting up, trying his hardest to crawl & he eats 21 jars of baby food per week & about 35 bottles a week which is more or less a little more than half a can of Parent's Choice baby formula.  He eats a lot of little finger foods & we're somewhat going with the LED weaning method but not really, he does eat some of our food though. Hes wearing 6-9 months & a few 12 months things at the moment. Hes almost a size 3 shoe. It looks like hes going to have beautiful GREEN eyes & he has 4 teeth that have broken through & about 4 more will be in I would say by 10 months...hes going through a growth spurt at the moment, hes almost 27 inches long & weighs just a tiny bit over 20 lbs. Last we checked he was 20 lbs 2 oz. Ok I think thats a good enough update. So bye bye for now!




2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    awww Eli loves those same pacis!  

  2. Rebekah said...

    I love your new layout!!! keep on posting!!