I have noticed patterns in what seems to be developing addictions over the past few weeks, without these things I just seem lost....

-Maverick's smile...if he isn't around me or I don't see him very much in one day I feel lost almost...his smile makes me feel better about absolutely anything, his smile is hope.

-Top Chef...I don't really have a favorite that I want to win but I am addicted nonetheless

-My Iron Chef America game for the Wii...I have defeated every level except one & I had it beat today & it froze...Mav learned some colorful words

-Going for drives when I am bored...I used to do this A LOT when I was younger & lately I have noticed that loading Mav into the car & just driving around for an hour...really...really...clears your mind

-For the Love of Ray J...its a really raunchy & cheesy reality show but its entertaining to say the least & I find it comical what television has turned the image of love into...whatever happened to long walks on the beach & courtship? Now you can turn on the tv & supposedly find your soulmate...

-Raspberry lemonade Propel Water...Yum.

-Pasta...I will eat in anywhere, anytime of anyday...seriously

-Sushi...I've been browsing Amazon looking for sushi making kits

-Amazon.com...I've probably spent 500.00 on there in the last month ALONE, I am an amazonoholic

-The teal & brown quilt my mom made me for Christmas...I sleep with it every night, its become my adult security blanket

-Biting my nails...I will never kick that habit & I am okay with that

-Planning Maverick's birthday party...its a lot more fun than I originally thought!

-Dressing comfortable...AHH being a mom ROCKS!

-Ballet flat slip ons...I have probably accumulated every color possible!

-Walmart...I really need to stop going there

-Facebook...Ok this isn't really an addiction but I do check it everyday

-Taking baths...I always take showers so sometimes its nice to sit in my own filth & relax

-Listening to Mav breathe at night...several times I've found myself laying on his bedroom floor just listening to him exhale & inhale....sometimes its the only way I can fall asleep

-Sleeping with 5 pillows...I feel like I haven't lived before sleeping with 5 pillows, I am in my own fortress of solitude & I love it!

-The color green...I just bought a purse thats bright green & I found a shirt I like thats bright green...

-Zip up hoodies...LOVE!



update on my Mavver Davver's! Hes really trying to stand now, sitting up very well, eating 8 oz bottles now & still eating 3 jars of stage 2 baby food a day! Hes 28 inches long now & a little over 20 lbs. His evaluation went well the other day, he scored abnormally high on problem solving, communication & social skills, above average on everything else except for gross motor skills & he was still within the norm. Hes wearing 6-9 months but 12 month shirts fit him best! Size 2 shoe, needs to be a size 3 & he is going to be size 4 diapers soon..Ok thats it for now! =)

1 comments:

  1. Heather said...

    Yay, I missed that you have a blog. Another one for me to stalk, I mean read :-). I'm with you on the driving aimlessly when bored. I do that just about daily. Jack gets a good nap and I get some time to think.